About resolutions, there are many of them in my mind but which percentage I'll apply is the big unknown. Let me show you some:
- Working harder at job: keeping it trying but what's hidding in 2011? ;
- Buying a car: I hope this time my savings will be enough ;
- Traveling abroad: Why not. But let see if I have enough money. Oh you read the resolution before, so there's competition ;
- Doing sport: Ok, enough from mocking at me because of my big belly. But doing what? Laziness is my ennemy ;
- Revising Japanese: I think it's time to take things more seriously. Latest time I saw my former colleagues at Japanese course, some of them made big progress and even one of them had the chance to visit Japan in a program. & to find a beautiful Japanese girl, it's a must.
There are others but I prefer to keep it for myself. If I succeed to do them, I can be happy.
Let's hope the begining of 2011 will be good (And with silly people blasting a car in front of a church in Alexandria and clashes happened later aren't good signs :-( ) and a sign of big changes and success.